Tunze mar 3181 pump Q

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rshahnyc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rshahnyc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2024
Messages
689
Reaction score
215
Location
New Rochelle
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So I’m a bit short on outlets and I have an extension cable with 2 plugs that are open for my MAR

If I run it on a schedule and only have the lights and pump on for 12H is that an issue? Or do I need to figure out how to run the pump 24/7 and the lights for 12H
 
There should not be a problem running a 12 hr. lighting schedule, but the pump should run 24/7.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new