Tunze Nano ATO 3152

Symplistik

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
23
Location
Richmond, B.C.
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Setting up my Nano AIO and looking at the Tunze ATO 3152. The tank mount for the water tube does not resemble any of the ones I have seen on youtube install vids. This seems to be the best setup I can come up with to get this into chamber 3 of my AIO.

Am I doing something wrong here? lol

Wondering if I should just buy this:
MagTool ATO Hose Holder

IMG_3745.JPG IMG_3744.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new