Tunze Nano not turning off

silent1mezzo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
304
Reaction score
301
Location
Burlington, ON
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently moved this Tunze from my 10 gallon sump to 40 gallon sump and since moving the float switch no longer turns it off. Even when it's entirely submerged the pump is still running
9617D018-2940-435C-81C1-753588D4E224.jpeg
 
No it moves freely. When fully submerged the float is all the way at the top
outside of verifying all cable connections are good, I don’t have any other ideas. You may want to send a note to Tunze Customer Support And see what they say.
 
So, I figured the float switch had somehow broke in the transfer between tanks. I'm heading out of town for a week so I needed a quick fix, purchased a new float switch and wired it up. It's janky and needs to be upside down but it works well enough.

Thinking of trying the Kamoer ATO and seeing if I can get the tunze pump to work with it.
BF395BF4-34D3-4CA4-9E6F-B44983850644.jpeg
 
So, after switching out the float I think it might have been electrical interference. The new float started fritzing out too and when I moved the wire around the front it stopped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new