• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tunze osmolater ATO Mount

Cobystolz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
154
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some 3D printed wall mounts for the tunze osmolater control box. The control box can be removed from the wall mount without removing the wall mount. All cords are easily accessible while in the box.

$20 each

I can also make other stuff so let me know if you have any ideas and we can work something out.
D26D75A8-DFD5-48BA-AFBD-58A43312D0F9.png
D0A33926-D7AD-4B62-BEFE-A738CF8111B7.png
8C604384-CD55-4DE5-B810-E154E7127F20.png
6D972FE3-2759-4751-8573-3346B69C6CCF.png
 
I’m interested in this Tunze mounting bracket. How do I order one?
 
I am interested in one of these. Please pm me for payment information
 
How do I order one?
 
let me double check mine ( just got it yesterday. for the brand model. and I will holler back. I will get it on fridya ( payday). the apex has cleaned me out this week. LORD>. reefing. ,,,, hahaha
 
let me double check mine ( just got it yesterday. for the brand model. and I will holler back. I will get it on fridya ( payday). the apex has cleaned me out this week. LORD>. reefing. ,,,, hahaha
Ok sounds good, I have three printed already so I can ship whenever.
 
Are you still making these? If so how much?
 
Are you still making these? If so how much?
Yes I am still making them. They aren’t quite the same as the original, the only difference is that they have a better home for the screws so the screw sits flush. I include the mounting screws and sell them for $10 plus shipping, probably be about four dollars for one or seven for two or more. I also have jebao and mp 10 holders.
 
Awesome, that looks super organized. Thanks for the picture, cool to see it in use in other peoples setups.
 
Haha - I didn’t show you the other cabinet with the rats nest of wires and controllers laying on top of each other. We all have our reef keeping secrets.
 
Haha - I didn’t show you the other cabinet with the rats nest of wires and controllers laying on top of each other. We all have our reef keeping secrets.
Yeah mine is a massive tangle of wires. Unfortunately I can make anything for the wires, yet. I want to work on something to organize them. If you have other control boxes and stuff that could be organized with something similar let me know. If you have anything that i haven’t made designs for yet then I would be willing to make some for free to have you test out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new