Tunze Osmolator 3 Nano

  • Thread starter Thread starter bambo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bambo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
508
Reaction score
247
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I’m looking for an ATO system for my 100 gallon setup. I was looking at the Tunze Osmolator 3 Nano. But after reading about it I see it’s suggested for tanks of 65 gallons or less. Is there a reason why I can’t use this on my setup? What are the differences in ATO systems? If this won’t work can someone make an affordable suggestion?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new