tunze osmolator 3155 alarm

Ross Petersen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that’s the case then it comes with an extra mount . I’ll turn the alarm back on and move that safety switch up higher then my water level will be when return pump is off! Thanks guys and gals
Hijacking an old thread here... did placing the mechanical float valve separate from the optical sensor for the Tunze 3155 do the trick for you?

I just installed and the alarm keeps triggering. Watched a BRS video that said to raise the optical sensor to its highest position, but this no longer seems logical as it would mean the float switch is more likely to trigger the alarm.

Thanks

OP
OP
Neo Jeo

Neo Jeo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hijacking an old thread here... did placing the mechanical float valve separate from the optical sensor for the Tunze 3155 do the trick for you?

I just installed and the alarm keeps triggering. Watched a BRS video that said to raise the optical sensor to its highest position, but this no longer seems logical as it would mean the float switch is more likely to trigger the alarm.

Thanks
Ya the float is right above where the water stops when the return pump is off . I also turned the internal time run inside so if it sticks on it will turn off over x amount of time

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 101 43.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 108 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 22 9.5%
Back