Tunze Tech Tips on YouTube

rvitko

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
2,428
Reaction score
1,606
Location
Buda, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I realize these videos are imperfect, I make them in the small amount of spare time I have and with no real budget or script, the sole purpose is to give people the tools to solve and understand product issues. I have started a YouTube channel for support videos. Myself and Raven will hopefully eventually populate it with a video on every product you can use whether you just want to know more about how a product works or need to solve an issue you are having. I am not a professional speaker or actor so I apologize for make up, misspeaking, voice, sometimes sounding tired and like why am I doing this, bad sound and video, but hopefully they help people out.

https://www.youtube.com/@TunzeTechTips
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new