Tunze Turbella Stream 6155

Item Price
$260.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

REEF911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
34
Location
las vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Tunze 6155 wavemaker that was running on my 180 sps dominated tank. I’m in the middle of revamping the tank to lps and zoas so I no longer need this much flow. I’ve had the wavemaker for 6 months and it has worked flawless. The control knobs are on order and will be sent to the buyer as they have been removed by my 2 year old. Any questions or offers feel free to message me. The pump is in excellent condition. Thanks for looking. Asking 260.00

IMG_0165.png
IMG_0159.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new