Tunze Turbelle settings...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finn450
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Finn450

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
188
Reaction score
154
Location
Fernandina Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Playing with a few settings...2 6095s with controllers connected. What's everyone's favorite? Long pulse, short pulse, low pulse power on or off, synched, anti synched...thanks
 
Experiment, try all combinations to get the flow you are looking for. With my Tunze pumps I tried many combinations until I settled on one pump (6095) running pulse on/off ~ 3 second intervals and one pump (6040) in wave mode. The 6095 is near the top of the tank on one side and the 6040 on the bottom on the other side. My tank is 40-gallon AIO.
 
Experiment, try all combinations to get the flow you are looking for. With my Tunze pumps I tried many combinations until I settled on one pump (6095) running pulse on/off ~ 3 second intervals and one pump (6040) in wave mode. The 6095 is near the top of the tank on one side and the 6040 on the bottom on the other side. My tank is 40-gallon AIO.
Thanks, today I'm going to try running one on/off and the other in wave.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new