Turbinaria?

peewee5779

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2022
Messages
93
Reaction score
72
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first I bought this as a chalice but I'm wondering if it is a Turbinaria? Are Turbinarias LPS or SPS, it doesn't seem clear to me on the information that I saw?
20240116_144302.jpg
 
yes, purple scroll coral ,believe falls into lps category
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new