• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Turbo Rev 4 Algae scrubber

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to let this go as i don't have the room for it any more. I had this on my system from june to august if last year. I took it out to install a calcium reactor because it was to hard to get around it for adjustments and tank changes. I loved it for the fact it controlled my nutrients so well but i love the calcium reactor more so its time to let it go. Nearly $500 new and I'm asking $300 or best offer + shipping to new owner.
I have all original parts that all came with it to include the discharge silencer and cleaning kit. The unit is clean and ready to ship.
Screenshot_20190304-101407_Chrome.jpeg
20190304_103022.jpeg

OP
OP
Tbabcock

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the other end of the union with a barbed fitting on it as well as the two discharge pipes.
20190326_201651.jpeg
20190326_201644.jpeg
20190326_201616.jpeg
20190326_201752.jpeg
20190326_202120.jpeg

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of really sad that i agreed to price on this and was sent paypal info and then you sell it to someone else. People who do stuff like that should not be allowed to sell items on the forum. I would love to hear from R2R staff about how they allow such things. Where i come from if you agree on a price and send paypal info then you should stick with agreed on deal. Obviously you don't honor your work when you make a deal, very sad to know.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just heads up , seller also asked me to send money as a friend, which i just read is against forum rules.

OP
OP
Tbabcock

Tbabcock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The unit sold for the asking price. Check you last message you got frome me where i was quite clear that you were to check with me to make sure it didn't sell before you tried to make a delayed payment. You were also told that others were making claim that they wanted it.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night we agreed on $275 , I said send PayPal info and I will pay tomorrow. Reason I said tomorrow was because I was going to bed and get up at 360 am for work. You obviously decided to sell it for more after I agreed to the price you asked for $275. I am more than happy to post our entire conversation if you want.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seller always has the right to sell to whomever they choose. I don't hold items either, its first to pay. I've held lots of items to people in the past who never paid.

Also someone was willing to pay full price, what makes you entitled to his product?

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The seller always has the right to sell to whomever they choose. I don't hold items either, its first to pay. I've held lots of items to people in the past who never paid.

Also someone was willing to pay full price, what makes you entitled to his product?
So if you offered me an item for a price shipped and I replied back I will take it send me PayPal info and I will send money tomorrow , do you consider that a deal or that you can still sell it to someone else, especially if you ask me to send money as friend and family by PayPal to save you fees. If you told me from the start two other people wanted it, Ok I would say I knew but he told me that when he sent PayPal info after we agreed on price.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And to answer your question about entitled, entitled has nothing to do with it. I was raised that if you agree to a deal you honor it. But I guess people like you and the seller value $25 more than their word. I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours my friend.

Ariton

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y
And to answer your question about entitled, entitled has nothing to do with it. I was raised that if you agree to a deal you honor it. But I guess people like you and the seller value $25 more than their word. I am entitled to my opinion and you to yours my friend.

I guess you are the one who valued $25 more than the item that it’s sold for the real price, and i see here now you are making $250 drama.
If you really want something don’t make big deals for small money and send the money right the way. This forum should be drama free from people like you. Hope next time you won’t wait till next day because on good deals will happen the same :) happy reefing!!

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y

I guess you are the one who valued $25 more than the item that it’s sold for the real price, and i see here now you are making $250 drama.
If you really want something don’t make big deals for small money and send the money right the way. This forum should be drama free from people like you. Hope next time you won’t wait till next day because on good deals will happen the same :) happy reefing!!
Hi, just to explain, so I told him send me his PayPal info because he didn't send it when he sent me final price. It was late at night and I was plugging my phone in for night and went to sleep. He then replied after I was sleeping with PayPal info, he then after that said it sold.

I have to be up at 3am for work on Wed for a 14 hour day, just to let you understand.

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one holds items anymore. It's his item until the money has been transferred. Get over it, next time dont wait.

I would have no problem buying an item from a seller like this, because it's exactly how I operate. I dont hold items for people that say hold till morning, payday, next Thursday, or any other day

jorahx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No one holds items anymore. It's his item until the money has been transferred. Get over it, next time dont wait.

I would have no problem buying an item from a seller like this, because it's exactly how I operate. I dont hold items for people that say hold till morning, payday, next Thursday, or any other day

Nobody has ethics anymore...

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back