Turbo snail going to work

CheetoReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2022
Messages
24
Reaction score
28
Location
Lindsay, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is approx 1.5 month old.

waterbox cube 20
Floss > chemipure blue > poly filter pad.

Video for attention. Dragon Thorn Turbo snail putting in work on my first brown ugly phase.
I only clean the 3 sides.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2576.MOV
    11 MB

Attachments

  • BDB84B7E-894A-476F-AD8C-762E0DFB397A.jpeg
    BDB84B7E-894A-476F-AD8C-762E0DFB397A.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 111

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new