Turbo snails help.

bamaborn81

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought 5 turbo snail. They came clumped up. I acclimated them and dropped them in my tank. They have been in there 9 hours still clumped up. Is that normal?
 
Turbo snails are pretty stupid.. I'd easily separate them. This is not normal for that long..
 
Wait until lights go out. Mine "sleep" when the lights are on. Once the lights go out, he motors around the tank cleaning up.
 
No.. If they get are on there side or backs, they will break there back or neck or what ever you want to call it to try and straighten up.
 
Where did you read/hear this? Just curious as snails have no bones to break. So what actually breaks?


Sent from my iPhone 4s via Tapatalk.


Was looking for a way to put it. If the get flipped over you can see them coming out of there shell and if you do not turn them over they die.. I know there really don't have bones, but did really know how to put it. Sorry for the confusion.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new