Turbo snails, when will they start moving?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandroni
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Have you had them flipped over the whole time they've been in your tank? Put them right side up, they are not turbos.
 
Have you had them flipped over the whole time they've been in your tank? Put them right side up, they are not turbos.

they were down and i flipped them up just to check, they are down again. and i don't actually know what they are... the thought they could be astreas, my lfs said they were turbos.
 
I think I might have solved the problem! I checked my calcium the other day and it was noticeably low, but then I did a 15% water change and didn't test it since. rumor has it, snails rely big time on cal
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new