Tuxedo urchin hitchhiker??

Tuxeedourchin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone I am new here and tried to find a picture of this hitchhiker that came in on one of the corals I currently got but could not find anything. It looks like a baby tuxedo urchin? But I thought I would ask to see if anyone here knew for sure just go be safe. Not sure if it’s good or bad.

8E61473C-B521-4274-8CD1-411221B32B82.jpeg 1CB988F7-4CF3-42BC-B59D-3EEF433E9E6F.jpeg
 
Hi ,welcome to the reef , baby tux is correct ,good guy... :)
 
Oh, yeah, that sure does look like a baby tuxedo! Nice find; they're about the most well-behaved urchin, though they can move small objects around when they go looking for hats.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new