Tuxedo urchin/ snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kfactor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
1,114
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am shutting down my old tank and want to transfer over my urchin/ snails but the tank has red flat worms . I have a qt setup with some sps in it right now but worrie about bring over the flat worms . Can I dip the urchin and snails ?
 
Am shutting down my old tank and want to transfer over my urchin/ snails but the tank has red flat worms . I have a qt setup with some sps in it right now but worrie about bring over the flat worms . Can I dip the urchin and snails ?
No. They’re both sensitive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new