TV mount for led fixtures?

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
4,509
Reaction score
12,934
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 165W viparapectra lights. This picture was in the amazon reviews, it’s a wall mount for a tv! Is this a safe way to mount lights?? This would be great, I can move the lights out of the way for maintainence without having to take them down completely.

I do not have or want a canopy, I prefer the look without them.

Fee free to share pics of your lights mounted outside of a canopy please!

D12A10AF-6528-480E-A091-B63EDF5E6B2F.png
 
I'm interested in doing the same thing. How did yours turn out?

I have 2 165W viparapectra lights. This picture was in the amazon reviews, it’s a wall mount for a tv! Is this a safe way to mount lights?? This would be great, I can move the lights out of the way for maintainence without having to take them down completely.

I do not have or want a canopy, I prefer the look without them.

Fee free to share pics of your lights mounted outside of a canopy please!

D12A10AF-6528-480E-A091-B63EDF5E6B2F.png
 
That's exactly what I'm looking to do. Do you just remove the plate that would normally attach to the TV?

It works really well.

891BF05A-5DD1-4066-B0D5-3B66B38788F5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new