!!!!TWELVER of DESTINY!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,819
Reaction score
20,882
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok horrible title. just horrible. lets just forget about that one and go ahead and focus on this pack.


I cut 12 beyond outstanding acros for this one, many of them are very rarely fraged and a couple are first timers!! all very captive and 100% aquacultured:)

steal this one from me at less than 50.00 a frag for 595.00 shipped
  1. BC Xmas
  2. The Durban
  3. Teen Wolf Clathrata!
  4. Fire polyp table fire fire
  5. Original MR Pacman
  6. Greg Carrol Acroberry!!
  7. Schizopolis sunset
  8. Soda Popinski
  9. BC points and says "efflo"
  10. Rainbow Brite
  11. Nukeberry
  12. Jose Cassas (RC) Poison Envy

IMG_0786-Edit_zps13908933.jpg

IMG_0790_zpsd018467d.jpg

 
awesome pack..... the teenwolf is amazing guys..... get it while you can
 
Can't wait till the 15th your killing me with these packs. I am going to have to order another after one after this just to kept up.
 
Dang.. never heard of a single one... wow at some names.

never heard of the acroberry?????? Really??? Honestly one of my favorite stubbies of all time! not kidding at all. I never frag this thing!
 
Nope. Old school pack was up my alley... but my wallet said no.

agree, you can't go wrong with the classics but a lot of die hards have those already.;) while nothing in this pack is really "new" and most have been on my site a couple years at least already, I have to keep things interesting. Can't just peddle what everyone else has ;)
 
I recently had the opportunity for a personal tour of Adams facility and these pic's do not do these frags justice!! The BC Xmas is amazing in person it just glows..... took a frag home myself.....buy with confidence you won't be disappointed. Adam.... send you a list shortly:xd:
 
Ha ha. It's true lol. These pics aren't so good. That rainbow brite is one of the prettiest acros I have But you'd hardly know it from the pics lol!
 
You're really starting to tick me off..... the acro I got from you are absolutely gorgeous, but nothing like this. Game on when the 40 quits throwing a fit. :)
 
lol Adam when are you guys gonna be kicking it old school again? I freakin loved that pack! Gonna be in the market for some acros again at the end of this month


Any time my friend!! Can do custom packs any day of the week. Hit me up if your interested
 

Any time my friend!! Can do custom packs any day of the week. Hit me up if your interested

Talking about Custom packs..........., I had just a Battlebox delivered, close to 100 BC.
All topnotch ready to battle themselves in small colonies.

Ok back to :focus:
 
Talking about Custom packs..........., I had just a Battlebox delivered, close to 100 BC.
All topnotch ready to battle themselves in small colonies.

Ok back to :focus:

100!! I got 20 from adam and thought that was alot!! 100 is crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new