Twin Spot Bristletooth Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkhunt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkhunt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
795
Reaction score
239
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have had my tang for about 3 weeks. He is eating well but he will not eat the nori that I place in there for him. It loves to clean the rock and the glass. Should I worry that it is not getting enough greens?
 
I wouldn't worry too much, but I would try alternate ways of serving it. I would try to rubber band it to a rock. Then, I would try crumbling it, like flake food. If that doesn't work, try different types of seaweed.
 
I thought he would be good as long as he is eating. Just wanted a second opinion. Will try putting it on a small rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new