• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two 32" SB reef basics (apex controllable) $425 shipped

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
3,098
Location
Kalamazoo, MI
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have only had these a few months. They work great, I'm just going back to T5 or halide.

These have been modded for control with an apex. I added a port for a headphone jack just like the kessil port. I will include the dimming cables that plug directly into apex VDM ports. Please note that these will not dim with the manual knobs while it is wired for apex control, but the wiring is reversible.

Asking 425 shipped for both.

40482567_10106616294624452_2415293730991898624_n.jpg

40568603_10106616294719262_3979390790060212224_o.jpg
 
I will accept some trades towards the sale price.

Looking for: DC return pump (1000+ gph), DC powerheads, reefbrite XHO (24-36").
 
Bump. Once again accepting trades for DC return pump, DC powerheads, reefbrite XHO (24-36").
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new