Two anemones

Poocasso85

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 5, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
8
Location
minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got in some live rock from the gulf and was wondering if anybody could tell me what kind the two are.

8D7EB231-7119-40BC-9594-CBD674E9E8C5.jpeg AFF6ADDF-F915-40DC-8186-C8164CC9287B.jpeg
 
White rock anemone (not rock flower) or baby condylactus
 
Better pic of the second
 

Attachments

  • 643250D5-3812-4BCB-93D9-1DD2886E68CF.jpeg
    643250D5-3812-4BCB-93D9-1DD2886E68CF.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 60

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new