Two Breeding Pairs Clownfish

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Justpenn7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2018
Messages
121
Reaction score
62
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing breeding system, Trying to replace with Two orange variants of clowns. PM if interested I have videos of both pairs laying eggs.

Two breeding pairs available

Onyx x Super storm $600
Extreme Black snowflake x Misbar $500

Will sell together for $1000

Shipping is $100 for next Day 12 PM or $200 for 8:30 AM Next day.

IMG_2168.jpeg IMG_2045.jpeg
 
More pictures of the onyx storm pair as requested, price update $800 shipped with next day 8 AM delivery

IMG_2182.jpeg IMG_2183.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new