• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two IceCap 1K Gyres

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two ice cap 1k gyres up for grabs. One unit is less then 2 months old and the other is less then 6 months old. Both only run no higher then 30% the entire time since they're just too powerful for my 80g shallow reef with sand. I also have a controller extension cable new never used that's an 18.00 value to go with the set. Both are still currently running on my display tank in single propeller mode but I got the second propeller to each and all accompanying parts. I'd like to sell as a set with the extra controller extension cable im asking $200.00 (shipped and Pay Pal fees included). Once bought I'll pull the units from my display and soak in citric acid over night and ship out the following day.

20200119_214646.jpg 20200119_214743.jpg 20200119_215625.jpg

OP
OP
Ej Chavex

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
both of these are on a separate controller right?
Correct I believe their is a wifi controller available now to be able to control both from a single unit but I don't have that. I actually purchased the extension cable with thoughts of buying the wifi controller in the future.

OP
OP
Ej Chavex

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
****UPDATE****
** 1- Sold
** 1- Still available (price drop 80.00 shipped)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back