• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two - Kessil AP 700's and a Reef Octopus RO-CD-5500S skimmer pump

Item Price
$300 - $700
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Slothfish 46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 2 Kessil AP 700's for sale. One is brand new, box never even opened. The other was used for a short time on a 75 gallon tank for a few months only, still in like new condition.
I also have a Reef Octopus RO-CD-5500S skimmer pump that is brand new and never used.

The Kessil's will not fit on my new tank and I can't hang from ceiling. I looking to sell these and get the new Kessil's with the single mounting arm that will fit on my new tank.
New tank has double overflows and the double arms of the Kessils will not fit. Did not really see that coming till after I purchased them. Tank build was delayed, so not able to return purchase.

The Skimmer pump came with the Reef Octopus skimmer but they package the wrong pump! I called them and because of the time frame they basically told me I was on my own to get a new pump. So never used pump.

Asking $700 for the never opened Kessil and $600 for the opened/used one.
Asking $300 for the skimmer pump.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2 (1).jpeg image3.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg

OP
OP
S

Slothfish 46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $700 for the never opened Kessil and $600 for the opened/used one.
Asking $300 for the skimmer pump.
PRICE DROP!!!
$650 for the new Kessil AP 700 and $550 for the slightly used one. $1100 if you buy both together.
$250 for the NEW skimmer pump

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back