Two MP10's

chrissreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
197
Reaction score
17
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been running in reefcrest about 90%. Serial says April 10, 2012. I believe they're wireless (i.e. feed mode on one makes them both go into feed mode). These have been on my display and then coral holding tank.

Used
Qty 2 MP10's (wireless I think)
3 wet sides (one used 1 month only)
$195 shipped - continental US only

Edit: I have original packaging I can ship them in for $5 more. I'm their only owner. The drivers are in great shape (I covered them to protect them from any splashing) - I just didn't take a pic of them.

I'll contact you based on PM order.

History
I only cleaned these about once per year (I know). About 8 months ago if I turned one off, it would flash (red/green? or all colors - I forget) when I turned it back on. I think I read it was a false start or something. I didn't clean it and just never turned it off since then when I got it to stay on yellow. The other had no issues until about a month ago and it did the same thing... so (lazy me) I had a spare NEW wet side (I had bought for my new tank setup) so I put it on it and it had no issues. After staring at my new (dry) tank setup for nearly a year I pulled the trigger last weekend and set it up (with quiet drives)... so I'm now selling these. I don't know if they're anything "really" wrong with them or if they just need to be cleaned in vinegar (probably if I had to guess)

Oh, I also have 4 biotech marine 3/4" white threaded unions if someone wants to buy them with this for $10
(looks like the gray ones but in white)
http://biotekmarine.com/products/biotek-marine-pvc-gray-union-fittings/

20161213_213721_resized.jpg
 
So do this actually run or no?

Hi, yes they do run. i haven't cleaned the heads in nearly a year so it flashes at me a few times but after a few restarts they run fine. I should probably just clean the wet sides and sell them for more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new