• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Neptune Trident systems SOLD

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stephanjupillat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling both of my trident units. Bought one about a year ago and after a month I had to ship it to Neptune for repairs as it wasn’t pulling reagent B. Ended up buying a second one while they were fixing the first unit. Figured I'd have a second one as a backup just in case anyway.

I used the second unit for about a year but honestly I don't really need it. I basically only used it for alkalinity anyway.

First unit is essentially brand new and second unit is perfect for parts or a backup. I’d recommend cleaning the cuvette of the second unit if you are going to use it.

What you see is what you get. 2 boxes. left unit is the first unit and clean. The second unit on right is missing the intake and discharge lines and orange hose holder. You also get the 1 box of reagents which is brand new.

$500 shipped. Essentially you are buying a pretty much brand new unit with a backup. Or buy new tubing from Neptune and use it separately. Sold as is. Will not split the units. Payment via PayPal.

20220916_131541.jpg

Last edited:

Reeferchieferdude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling both of my trident units. Bought one about a year ago and after a month I had to ship it to Neptune for repairs as it wasn’t pulling reagent B. Ended up buying a second one while they were fixing the first unit. Figured I'd have a second one as a backup just in case anyway.

I used the second unit for about a year but honestly I don't really need it. I basically only used it for alkalinity anyway.

First unit is essentially brand new and second unit is perfect for parts or a backup. I’d recommend cleaning the cuvette of the second unit if you are going to use it.

What you see is what you get. 2 boxes. left unit is the first unit and clean. The second unit on right is missing the intake and discharge lines and orange hose holder. You also get the 1 box of reagents which is brand new.

$500 shipped. Essentially you are buying a pretty much brand new unit with a backup. Or buy new tubing from Neptune and use it separately. Sold as is. Will not split the units. Payment via PayPal.

20220916_131541.jpg
Still available?

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.3%
Back