• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Neptune Trident systems SOLD

Item Price
$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

stephanjupillat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
289
Reaction score
81
Location
Jamison, Pennsylvania
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling both of my trident units. Bought one about a year ago and after a month I had to ship it to Neptune for repairs as it wasn’t pulling reagent B. Ended up buying a second one while they were fixing the first unit. Figured I'd have a second one as a backup just in case anyway.

I used the second unit for about a year but honestly I don't really need it. I basically only used it for alkalinity anyway.

First unit is essentially brand new and second unit is perfect for parts or a backup. I’d recommend cleaning the cuvette of the second unit if you are going to use it.

What you see is what you get. 2 boxes. left unit is the first unit and clean. The second unit on right is missing the intake and discharge lines and orange hose holder. You also get the 1 box of reagents which is brand new.

$500 shipped. Essentially you are buying a pretty much brand new unit with a backup. Or buy new tubing from Neptune and use it separately. Sold as is. Will not split the units. Payment via PayPal.


20220916_131541.jpg
 
Last edited:
Selling both of my trident units. Bought one about a year ago and after a month I had to ship it to Neptune for repairs as it wasn’t pulling reagent B. Ended up buying a second one while they were fixing the first unit. Figured I'd have a second one as a backup just in case anyway.

I used the second unit for about a year but honestly I don't really need it. I basically only used it for alkalinity anyway.

First unit is essentially brand new and second unit is perfect for parts or a backup. I’d recommend cleaning the cuvette of the second unit if you are going to use it.

What you see is what you get. 2 boxes. left unit is the first unit and clean. The second unit on right is missing the intake and discharge lines and orange hose holder. You also get the 1 box of reagents which is brand new.

$500 shipped. Essentially you are buying a pretty much brand new unit with a backup. Or buy new tubing from Neptune and use it separately. Sold as is. Will not split the units. Payment via PayPal.


20220916_131541.jpg
Still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new