Two Radion G5’s W/ diffuser and RMS Mount.

Item Price
350 Each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Shadows Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
363
Reaction score
191
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two XR15 G5 Blue with :
RMS Mount
Radion Diffuser

Asking $350 each.

these lights are 2 years old and have been ran at 40% on the radiant color template. Lights are in excellent condition and all channels work properly

Radion and the RMS mount comes in original box **need to find the box for the 2nd RMS mount, but I’m more than sure I have it somewhere.

Located in Las Vegas, NV.
Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

PM me if interested
please tell me your zip code so I can tell you how much shipping will be


IMG_5802.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Will you sell the xhos separate?
 
Removed the XHOs, selling them separately
Now just selling the light, diffuser and mount for $350.

buyer pays shipping
 
Interested in purchasing both lights. But don’t need the mounts as they will not fit on my tank. What’s the best you could do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new