• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two thumbs up for Bryan

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

jabol

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received four frags from Bryan - blue kisses, blue dots, nuclear green, and bonus - mishmash palys. All came in perfect shape and the bonus palys look great:

mishmashkj5.jpg

nuclearux6.jpg

Many thanks to Bryan:)

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many thanks Witold, always a pleasure working with you. Man, you took a hellava nice shot of the mishmash :)

Talk to you soon, thanks again, Bryan

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan, looks like you'll be the guy i'll be talking to later this year :D....i'm heading down to Florida, prolly 'round Xmas or New Years :) better grow them out cuz i'll buy them all hahaha!

Zach.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bryan, looks like you'll be the guy i'll be talking to later this year :D....i'm heading down to Florida, prolly 'round Xmas or New Years :) better grow them out cuz i'll buy them all hahaha!

Zach.

and he's not kidding.... :D

Zach, where them pics at... (sorry for the hi-jack on this thread)

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back