Two yellow corris wrasse together advice/experience

Lgara1303

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well to my surprise around three weeks ago, I mentioned something to someone at Petco about them getting a yellow wrasse in however the following week I went to my local fish shop and they had a nice one that I bought and he is currently in quarantine recently went to my Petco Two days ago and today and they have the yellow wrasse. They said they might get in and he is only $30 and they’re doing 25% off right now. so he would only be about $23. I paid 40 for mine and have seen them for 50 around me I have heard a lot of mixed things on two of the same together wrasse so I’m just looking for more experience and more advice on whatever everyone thinks about this .

OP
OP
L

Lgara1303

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had 5 wrasses including a yellow coris in my 65g DT.
Darn were they different species or all the same. I have heard you can have harmonies of them, but always heard different things about two of them.

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Darn were they different species or all the same. I have heard you can have harmonies of them, but always heard different things about two of them.
Yellow coris, red pintail fairy, rohmboid, 6 line and blue streak cleaner. Few have aged out now though but no issues for multiple years.

@i cant think is the wrasse expert here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back