Typo in email?

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if the 40.1 is actually $300 off or is it $200 off???
Screenshot_20180126-135352.jpg

OP
OP
J

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw that email as well, and then saw the website :( ...but now I am tempted! :) But I better wait until after the giveaway :rolleyes: I may get lucky!

Just get the 40.1 and if you win use it as a frag tank ;)

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has the company ever considered using the external overflow box with the other sizes besides the 40.1?

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the Pacific Sun Intelligent ATO still included with the 40.1?
I just ordered the 40.1 from your website and I did not see it listed as what is included.

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jess!
Excited to see how the Waterbox compares to my Red Sea Reefer and Cadlights tanks in craftsmanship. I'm sure it'll be superior to the Cadlights Artisan II, that was quite a disappointment.
Shipping to NY for the 40.1, is this freight, UPS, FedEx?
Thanks for your assistance.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Jess!
Excited to see how the Waterbox compares to my Red Sea Reefer and Cadlights tanks in craftsmanship. I'm sure it'll be superior to the Cadlights Artisan II, that was quite a disappointment.
Shipping to NY for the 40.1, is this freight, UPS, FedEx?
Thanks for your assistance.

You will be extremely happy to be part of the Waterbox family :) It will ship freight to you. Want to make sure it makes it there as safe as possible so no cutting corners with our shipping

Jess

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the email as well. Shame my settlement has yet to finalize. That’s something I plan to purchase. I really like the footprint of the 40.1

From reading up on this site I have found you to be a stand up company, one I will be honored to support. While I’m not part of the family yet I thank you for being such a carin and honest company.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the email as well. Shame my settlement has yet to finalize. That’s something I plan to purchase. I really like the footprint of the 40.1

From reading up on this site I have found you to be a stand up company, one I will be honored to support. While I’m not part of the family yet I thank you for being such a carin and honest company.

Thank you for the kind words :) We strive to make sure our Waterbox family is happy and well taken care of. We love this hobby and want everyone to be able to have a nice tank to enjoy. We look forward to you joining the family once the timing is right.

CPT Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the OOPS100 coupon code and it is not working. Did I miss the boat here? Thanks in advance.

Waterbox Aquariums

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried the OOPS100 coupon code and it is not working. Did I miss the boat here? Thanks in advance.

Hey CPT Reef, the OOPS100 code was from back in January so it is no longer a valid code. Message us direct if you are interested in ordering the 40.1 and I will see what I can do to help you out.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back