• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree/Gonzo's Space Monsters

  • Thread starter Thread starter caudill187
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

caudill187

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
21
Location
New Orleans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two one-polyp frags of Tyree/Gonzo's Space Monster Palythoa available for sale. WYSIWYG first frag:

P1010049.JPG


Price is $80 each plus shipping. Buyer chooses overnight carrier and pays exact fees. Insulated box, appropriately sized heat pack, etc. included in $80). I have some other LE pieces from my collection available for purchase to offset shipping charges.

Lineage is from Gonzo to Reefkoi to Me to You :) PM if interested
 
Now that is a nice pic. I always thought they looked like strawberry wines until now they do look pretty sweet.
 
Despite the blue appearance to the background, the pic was taken under 14k halides without actinics. Truly a stunning paly!

PMs responded
 
If you've PM'd please follow up ASAP, even if you have decided to pass, so that those waiting can have an answer. The second polyp is pending but I will offer it in order of PM received. I understand some of you may be at work buying corals, like I often am :) Thanks again!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new