Tyree/Joe's Rainbow Acro and Joe The Acro Progression

ckozma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My joes rainbow gotten from a fellow dfw reefer. It is only green. I haven't seen any color on it so far. Was wondering why.. It's under a kessil I'm a shallow fusion30L seems like everything I get turns a certain shade of green and doesn't color up that much. Things grow and encrust but I don't get great color... Maybe nutes are too low? Shrug

14580808157341471033861.jpg
Turning green on a lot of sps species indicates low intensity lighting

A-A-ron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's odd because I have an a360we and it runs at 60% about 14in off the water but the water is only less then 12in deep. It's a fusion tank... When I Jack my light up even more my zoas take a crap and stuff wants to bleach. Maybe this kessil over time is becoming a dud or something. I know over the years LEDs will lose intensity. Maybe it's time to try another led ornget into the t5 hybrid game.

paddling oar's

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's odd because I have an a360we and it runs at 60% about 14in off the water but the water is only less then 12in deep. It's a fusion tank... When I Jack my light up even more my zoas take a crap and stuff wants to bleach. Maybe this kessil over time is becoming a dud or something. I know over the years LEDs will lose intensity. Maybe it's time to try another led ornget into the t5 hybrid game.
Its the kessil, i have it in same system but different tank under an ati hybrid and it looks good but looks like crap under kessil. Here is a frag i got for sale that is under ati sunpower and reefbrite.

20160715_142932.jpg

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back