Tyree lemonade/ rr rubiks

  • Thread starter Thread starter GHOSTLY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GHOSTLY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
3,807
Reaction score
2,736
Location
vancouver BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have pictures of these grown out into mini colonies/frags? About to pick 2 up but I want an idea of what they can look like as they grow. Lighting the tanks g4 radion ab+ with more whites (35%)
 
Picture of my Pink lemonade mini colony I had. Maybe my favorite acro. Unfortunately lost it in a tank crash last year. Also was under G4 Radions running about the same spectrum
IMG_3615.jpeg
 
Picture of my Pink lemonade mini colony I had. Maybe my favorite acro. Unfortunately lost it in a tank crash last year. Also was under G4 Radions running about the same spectrum
IMG_3615.jpeg
This picture us amazing. I was so curious about the growth pattern and the fuzziess. Will probably pick one up

Just the rubiks now
 
The Tyrees pink lemonade is one of my faves. I have a nub that I received from POTO, and it’s a slightly larger nub after 4 months…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new