• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Red Dragon

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a total of 5 frags available
2 large frags $300ea shipped (frag on R healed about 4 mnths L about 3 wks)
3 tiny frags $75ea plus shipping

DSC_6087.jpg
 
I would love to have one of these! Too bad I just blew my money :/ gl. hopefully you will have more later!
 
pm sent
 
Thanks everyone
I did not expect this fast.

I will have more frags...my Tomini refuses to let it get to large. Believe it or not theses were ALL fragged by him and he does not even have sheers LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new