• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Red Dragon

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am happy to ship but it will be FedEx ONLY.
I only charge ACTUAL cost of FedEx, I use a 11x9x8 box, shipping wgt for 1-2 frags is about 2.5#, shipped from 48071 for 10:30am delive w/ direct signature (required by me) and Email notifications.
I will cover HD styro box and ice pack. You will not be disappointed w/ my packing!
First PAID gets the coral


2- Medium frags $250ea
DSC_6798.jpg


3- Small frags $100ea
DSC_6797.jpg
[/QUOTE]
 
Last edited:
Awesome!!!!! Wish I had some money...:( I have a little base left that doesn't look the greatest but it's hanging in there...glws...;)
 
If anyone is interested in trades
I need

RKL (new)
small cone type skimmer
Knop or Vortec Ca Reactor (small)
 
Can't believe this made it to page three with no buyers....bump for a good guy and nice coral :)
 
I really like this acro,I need to work up some more sps keeping skills before I get it though!
 
Got mine today...great healthy piece, easy guy to deal with, and superior packaging!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new