Tyree Toadstool Growth Shape?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayteerq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayteerq

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
841
Reaction score
425
Location
Worcester, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi guys. I have a toadstool that is doing wonderful and growing. Right now it’s shaped like a cloud but I’m wondering, what’s it expected to look like as it grows? Will it have that half egg shell look with the curvy edges? I know all toadstool are different and I’ve seen many different kinds but I’m just wondering how this will grow out. The first picture is what I’d hope it could grow out to look like. Is that possible?
IMG_8578.jpeg


IMG_8579.jpeg
 
It will depend on the specific lighting in your tank - and the other corals, etc around it. It looks great to me. The future is unknown IMHO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new