Tyree True Undata Colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnWoody

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2011
Messages
393
Reaction score
1
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 nice colonies of True Undata and really don't need both. I used this colony to make frags off of, but my mother colony is plenty big to frag now. I'll let the whole thing go for 200.00 shipped FedEx Priority Overnight with a 2 hour arrive alive guarantee from time of first delivery. It's a pretty big colony. I forgot to measure it and now I'm at work, but my guess is at its longest point it's 6" probably more. Sorry for the pic.... It's a cell phone pic
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352215582.038140.jpg
 
Last edited:
would you trade>? i have nice zoas and a nice chalice
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new