UC jaw dropper jr - why elusive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kzang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kzang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2017
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
735
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
So I bought a UC jaw dropper jr, and I’ll get it next week. I’ve tried to google and find it, but not much out there besides one colony picture.

I found one post about it melting easily. Any one of you heard of it or kept it?
 
Ah.. so you’re mr money bags scaring everyone off of reefnbid :face-with-tears-of-joy: ;)

Slow grower and more difficult to keep alive I’ve heard, but awesome coloration and morphology on it! I think it’s just that rare/slow growing so barely any photos.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new