UC Rainbow Madracis RARE

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blinkdo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
169
Reaction score
63
Location
West Palm Beach, FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey fellow reefers, finally made some frags of the UC Rainbow Madracis. Acquired a frag of this a few years back direct from Ultra Corals. It is a super slow grower and I actually almost lost the colony a while back. The have feelers similar to a gonipora with super bright colors. Low placement and generally feed a few times a week.

Frags are $500 $250 shipped via UPS next day air

Mother colony under actinic and whites

Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 9.47.24 AM.png Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 9.47.47 AM.png
IMG_3424.JPG

Arrive Alive Guarantee
DOA items must be reported with a clear digital photo via email within 2 hours of first delivery attempt
Once DOA is verified, we will send replacement or issue credits towards your next purchase
No refunds or returns on live purchases
Customer is responsible of shipping fees of replacement
Purchases with credit do not count towards shipping
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new