UC Reef2Reef LiveSale 2 days! Dec 14 & 15th, 9am-5pm PST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

What is your aquarium maintenance frequency?

• My hand gets wet every day

Votes: 111 39.8%
  • I do maintenance every week or so

Votes: 142 50.9%
  • Every other week

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • I do what's absolutely necessary but regular maintenance once a month or less

Votes: 30 10.8%
  • Not sure, someone else does it for me and I never see them

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • That's my spouse's domain, I just lay back and enjoy =)

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anemones =)

IMG_3503.jpg IMG_3506.jpg IMG_3513.jpg

ByronP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is a shipping module purchase required if I get 150+ from auction or is it always a requirement for auction items?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is a shipping module purchase required if I get 150+ from auction or is it always a requirement for auction items?
Good question.

For LiveSale items, a shipping module is always required (they are already heavily discounted, and overnight shipping can cost up to $45)
We try to make it a pleasant shopping experience for our shoppers, so if they already purchased on UniqueCorals.com and have free shipping after hitting $150, we'll combine shipping as a courtesy. Hope this helps.

ByronP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good question.

For LiveSale items, a shipping module is always required (they are already heavily discounted, and overnight shipping can cost up to $45)
We try to make it a pleasant shopping experience for our shoppers, so if they already purchased on UniqueCorals.com and have free shipping after hitting $150, we'll combine shipping as a courtesy. Hope this helps.
Thank you very much +100

GOSKN5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the drawing is Wednesday. should we pick an arrival date after that? Just in case haha :)

GOSKN5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the ??s... but want to make sure I am ready! Will the photos be linked, so clicking them takes you to checkout? Is there a way to save payment info, etc? I would like to usePayPal, but not sure that is effective in a live sale... thanks!

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the ??s... but want to make sure I am ready! Will the photos be linked, so clicking them takes you to checkout? Is there a way to save payment info, etc? I would like to usePayPal, but not sure that is effective in a live sale... thanks!
There will be a link to purchase at the top of each post. They will come out in small batches.
Once the item is added to your cart, it is not your until you fully checkout (someone else can also put in their cart and checkout).
Our site does save the payment info, and has paypal express (same as paypal).
If you don't already have an account with UniqueCorals.com, You may want to register first (with shipping address) for a faster checkout experience. Once it's used once it should be saved on the e-commerce server.
Good Luck!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.9%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 164 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back