• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UCA master bower

Juan94

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item price
3500
Selling terms of service:
Yes I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer protection:
YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer's protection.
Thread Prefix?:
Yes I have added pre-fixes to my thread title
Shipping:
Yes shipping available

IMG_4922.jpeg IMG_4924.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • output.mov
    65.1 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new