Ugh. Need to Vent!

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry. I actually delivered for Fedex express for 24 years. In the first 15 years, it was all about customer service. The last 9 years I worked there was very frustrating. They just couldn't keep enough employees. I worked out of the bay area and most the employees couldn't wait to transfer to a different part of the country. No way could anyone afford to buy a home on that salary in the bay area. Always late freight as they wouldn't fly into a closer airport and instead chose to fly into an airport with the worst traffic getting back to our station. I had the same residential route all 24 years and was so embarrassed we couldn't get our freight on time to get it to our customers on time. So glad I'm done. I'm in touch with friends still working there and the help is so hard to get that when you call in sick there is no one to do your route, so it doesn't go out at all...Ridiculous!!!! I don't see it getting better unfortunately.....so sorry for your losses.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 50 44.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back