UK Online Livestock

Hi all, I've had varying success with Cellar Marine. By varying, the only issue I've had was with the courier being a bit rough with the boxes, not Cellars falult. They're based in Stoke on Trent and I've always had overnight delivery to North Yorkshire. Hope that helps:)
 
Thanks @Fish_Fingers91, I will check out their website.
I just bought some Zoas from mailordercorals.com which arrived yesterday. Was very pleased with those, good price and lots of polyps for your money.
 
Marine world aquatics based in Bradford they hold a big stock of everything. Online to your door.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new