UK Radion lights timezone reset anyone?

AstroMelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed last night an update for my 4 Ecotech Radion G4 Pro's was waiting in the Mobius app. I didn't want to run it last night as the lights were still on and they reboot as part of the update. So this morning I was going to do it but forgot. When the lights should have come on at 10:30AM I noticed only one lit up - waited a few minutes - nothing on the others. Hard reset them at the switches, only the same one came back on. Checked Mobius and it seems the time zone (time) was reset to GMT (we are still in BST in the UK until next weekend I think).

Just putting this out there - I thought maybe the US changed timezone this weekend just gone but I checked and that is not until November 5th this year.

The fix was to go into Mobius and Settings -> Time -> Set To Current Time. Not sure why this happened as I now see the updates are still waiting to be applied! Maybe the update was to fix this issue (some hope!).

attica38

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed last night an update for my 4 Ecotech Radion G4 Pro's was waiting in the Mobius app. I didn't want to run it last night as the lights were still on and they reboot as part of the update. So this morning I was going to do it but forgot. When the lights should have come on at 10:30AM I noticed only one lit up - waited a few minutes - nothing on the others. Hard reset them at the switches, only the same one came back on. Checked Mobius and it seems the time zone (time) was reset to GMT (we are still in BST in the UK until next weekend I think).

Just putting this out there - I thought maybe the US changed timezone this weekend just gone but I checked and that is not until November 5th this year.

The fix was to go into Mobius and Settings -> Time -> Set To Current Time. Not sure why this happened as I now see the updates are still waiting to be applied! Maybe the update was to fix this issue (some hope!).
I’ve noticed the same thing with my lights being sent to a different date time group ever since the update

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back