Ultimate Frags

Carolina Frags

Fragging for a Living
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Location
NC
Got my package today and got way more than I bought.Rommel was great to deal with and he gave me more polys of each than I bought ,plus sent 3 freebies.I think I need to go work a half day at your shop to make us even.LOL.Thanks,less than an hour and they are opening up.
 
be careful.. pics police are coming.. :lol:

great to hear you got packages from our sponsors..
 
Will get pictures up soon .Wife will be back in town tomorrow and I will have camera back.But man they are looking sweeeet!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new