Ultimate SPS pack from Tyree to Reef Raft

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is WYSIWYG. Were fragged 2 mnths+ well encrusted and very healthy
$1000 Shipped FedEx 10:30 deliv.
PM w/ any and all questions (Easier to keep organized :))


Includes:
Tyree MrPacman
MrPacman.jpg


Aussie Gold
AussieGold.jpg


Tyree Azul Cielo
AzuelCielo.jpg


Red Dragon
RedDragon.jpg


Pink Dragon Tails
PinkDragonTails.jpg


Cali Tort
CaliTort.jpg


Popison Ivy on L & Rambleberry R
PoisonIveyLRambleberryR.jpg


Rainbow Acro (the large piece)
Rainbowacro.jpg


Ultimate stag
Ultimatestag.jpg


Tyree Fire Engine Monti
TyreeFireEngineMonti.jpg


Reef Raft Unique Monti & Tyree Undata
Montis.jpg
 
Nice stuff Dave! Somebody is going to be a really happy camper with this deal. I bought some stuff from Dave last year and his packing was THE BEST I have ever seen. GLWS!
 
Just found I had missed couple PMs
If I had missed anyone's message please LMK
And I appologize for any inconvenience
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new