• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultimatefrags

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can totally agree with you guys . I had a shipment right before he left and it was all dead..but to think about it how many times he hook a lot of people when they order from him. Usually gives way more palys and most of the time freebies...I know he said and got an email that he had a personal issue and had to leave ASAP but not an email saying he will sell the site to john .. that is something that people thought and make a big deal out of it...As far as my dead corals he said he will hook my up once the site is up and everything is stable...

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, just read through this whole thread.....I have kept quiet about this in the past because I knew the mixed feelings the community had but now I feel compelled to chime in. I have dealt with both Rommel and zoafrags and can say that both are nice guys and zoafrags aka John was wonderful to work with. When one of my items died he offered to send me a replacement the following week free of charge. In addition everything I received from him were exactly like his pictures. I know the history behind John and why there is so much skepticism but I can truly say that he is a really great guy to deal with. He sent me fantastic freebies as well!! The community has gained two very good people to buy/trade with. In addition, one thing I have recently learned is that many of the things Rommel sold came from John so he wasn't buying from Rommel and then selling but instead had shared his frag with Rommel. I myself will happily buy again from both zoafrags and Rommel :)

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are back up "officially," just in case someone's interested. Nothing too fancy caught my eye yet under exotic section... looks like the other sections still need to be updated, but everything seems piled under exotic tab.

Enraged

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used them since coming out of retirement?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back