• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultimatefrags

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

THE BEAUT

Luv Golf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got an email from Rommel stating that he is no longer going to be running Ultimatefrags. Anyone know whats up. Thats too bad I only had good dealings with him.

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep....Rommel is getting out of ultimate frag... will be transfer to a new owner. It's a sad day.... :sad3:
We're doing last group order from him this week.

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he mention who was taking over ultimatefrags? ZOAFRAGS! Thats what Rommel told me last week. So I guess all those great zoa's and palys will be going straight to ebay for the highest bidder.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he mention who was taking over ultimatefrags? ZOAFRAGS! Thats what Rommel told me last week. So I guess all those great zoa's and palys will be going straight to ebay for the highest bidder.

that so does not surprise me what so ever.

Zoanuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodness!! We are making a mountain out mole hill. Both Rommell and John are great people.

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Losing a great site like ultimatefrags is a big deal. Every week he had great stuff at great prices. Now it will all just go straight to ebay. So yeah that is a big deal to me.

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AL trust me thats not the reason why....this is a sad day but we al know he'll be back ....

To be honest last week did a good trade with zoafrags and asked a fellow hobbyist of what he thinks about him cuz I myself is scared to be ripped off.. It went really well for me and got way more than what I expected and palys are 80% close to what the picture represent.. why 80% only? as I am running 10k compare to 20k.....I am not here to argue or pump zoafrags its just that I am letting everyone know if I did good on a trade or buy as all you always do when getting a good transaction....

Lets keep everything positive... 2 wrong doesn't make it right.. we in this hobby for fun and not bash or trash one another.....

Thanks and wish Rommel a success in his future endeavors!

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol you guys kill me johns a good guy he's not zoa2 but hey free counrty think what you want just got a bunch of awsome zoa's on a trade no money past hands i got his top ones too demon hawk,starburst,strawberry,rubix,phoenix,wild orchids,candy apple greens, yellow submerines and i know ill post pics lol

Last edited:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Are you a vendor reefboy?

toddman74

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he will still be around as a coral collector / admirer who has great taste.

twon8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a vendor reefboy?

well im going to become a sponsor so keep a look out when coralnuts gets back ill have my own forum and soon site so untill this happens ill be putting some more packs together so save your paso's lol .

thought i would answer for him

MATIBY

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Ultimatefrags will be in good hands with John.

Now if he can only get a hold of some Puke Palys.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to be a Pisser but the ones Zoafrag is selling as Yellow Submarines are not Yellow Submarines. I am the one who came up with the name for a particular morph that isn't traded much. But that is another story......I personally don't have any issues with him other then the stated objections that were stated many months ago, and as it seems he is trying to change that around....If so that is good for him and the rest of us. His auctions seem to be reasonable and his reserve bid are not that high. Maybe instead of EBay he will work off the website and continue what Rommel has started. But that is big shoes to fill......

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back