• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ultimate's Chalice pack $250 Shipped......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$250.00 Shipped for 6 LE LPS Frags.

This cant be beat. I will cut upon payment and ship a week later.

=========I just cut and added wysiwyg pics of first 2 chalices at bottom of thread=========

6 FRAGS TOTAL

The first 2 chalices came from Rommel's ultimate frags a long time ago. I got them from a friend who bought them direct from Ultimate frags a few years back.

You will get a 1 or 2 eye frag from these chalices below. Not a tiny booger on these.

First one is an Ultimate's watermelon chalice

newfragpacls191.jpg

newfragpacls139.jpg


Second one also from Rommels place is the Insane fruit loops. This is awesome. Colors glow like you cant believe. Yellow hazed eyes, Red and bright green glowing body.....

newfragpacls224.jpg


Full daylight colony shot

newfragpacls171.jpg


newfragpacls235.jpg





I will also add a frag of each of these below

Tyree Mias Pot Of Gold .....2 to 3 heads

nickstank223.jpg


Tyree Miami Hurricane 2 eyes
nickstank249.jpg


Tyree War coral few heads
IMG_5690.jpg

Tyree Baby's Breath favia 2 to 3 heads
chaliceshowcase66.jpg
 
Last edited:
1 pack pending payment.
 
Last edited:
Thank you. I thought that was it.
 
Thanks. It really is that bright. I am sorry the pics came out so big. If you zoom out to 50 percent you get a better idea of how it looks.
 
Hey Jay, I dont believe its the insane watermelon. Not sure which one of his it is so I will not ID it and just call it a real nice watermelon.
 
Sorry Laird. I wasn't going to make this pack but I was moving some pieces around that are glued down and decided to make a few frags of these before I glue them in the display for a while.
 
I just made some of the frags, no picking and choosing. I will be fair and if you get less eyes on 1 frag then you will get more eyes on the other. Just cut and PO'ed but still looking hot.

IMG_6567.jpg


IMG_6586.jpg


IMG_6579.jpg

IMG_6582.jpg
 
Last edited:
1 pack sold. 1 pack left.
 
Great lookin pieces there that other pack shouldn't last long
 
Going to make a couple more of these packs, PM me if interested
 
These aer some nice chalices. I am mulling them over, just don't know when the next time i will have a morning off that i can take delivery will be.
 
Sweet pack, and a super deal.

I have all these pieces from Nick and they are sweeeeet. Super healthy and great growers.
 
Thanks Laird, glad you like them. Lots of PM's with intrest but no takers, only doing 2 packs..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new